Friday, April 23, 2010

How I Roll

Today's Makeup for the Weekend challenger is Amber; she wants us to use a rainbow of colors. I used super colorful papers from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry collection. I'm not entirely sure this qualifies for the challenge, but I am "rolling" with it. LOL


I used Guilty Pleasures again, just can't get enough of the kitchen images, especially when gifting food items. I was so delighted that the sentiment to match the rolling pin actually fits on it. *score*

The box is called Cute Carton, from Leigh Ann Baird; I just added the scalloped square to the bottom and a handle to the top. I didn't add much fluff to it since the card is a tad bit loud!

If you decide to take on this challenge, be sure to use the keyword M4TW25 when you upload. You don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps, but if you have them, let's see 'em! Then, link it up to the PMS blog so we can take a look. We love seeing what you do!


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your giftie set!!!

christy b., that's me! said...

very cute!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Tina! Love how you placed the sentiment right on the rolling pin...genius! And the papers you chose are perfect! Great gift set!

Allison said...

Super cute and fun...I love these papers! Fun rolling pin!

Katie Cotton said...

ACK! love love love love this!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Just adorable, Tina! Love that cute l'il box you created ... what a fab gift set. Lovin' that DP ... and that super-fun sentiment!

Have a great weekend, Sweetie ... Sending hugs!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Tina...love that you kept the box subtle so the card could radiate it's funky spirit! You are a thoughtful crafter!

Amber said...

Very cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun Tina, BEAUTIFULLY done.

Shawne said...

Super cute, great colors, I love it!

Tangii Crain said...

Yummy! What a great little set. I love the rolling pin with the sentiment on it. Great, great job! Have a great weekend chickie!

Risa said...

What a beautiful gift set! I love the earthy colors of your card and your box is super cute!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

Holy crap that is cool!! The coloring on the bowl is MARVELOUS!!!!! I sure hope and pray that Duke can look at a card like this of yours and think Holy crap, how do you use markers to make that looking so bleepin real???

hehehehe love the papers, lady!!!

ShareThis