Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Cuzzz, SSS48

Here is my take on the sketch from March 20th at The Sweet Stop, SSS48. It was a sketch with a spin, the spin was to use flocking. So, I added some white flock to li'l Lily Bee's wings. She's super adorable!

I tell ya, I am so glad to see some signs of spring approaching. The daffodils are out, the leaves are starting to bud, and my son's allergies are in full bloom! I'm not rejoicing the last part, but I am thankful that it seems like spring is here...hopefully to stay. I know I have to take the bad with the good, but the good is just so much better! LOL

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

well, this is just cuter than CUTE!!!!

GrannyCharlotte said...

Just found your site through Clearly I Stamp. Love your card and the idea you used for the three panels. I hope it cheers your friend up a lot. TFS and I'll be back to see what inspiration I can glean from you. Have a great week.

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was really struck by the papers you chose, just gorgeous! And she's so cuuuute! ;~> .....Alien

Allison said...

I love her so...could those papers be any more perfect? I think not!

Risa said...

Oh Tina...your card is super cuteness!!! Your amazing coloring has brought your adorable image to life beautifully! I love your color combination and the idea to add flocking on her wings is a winner, I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

what a precious little card! love that adorable image and the papers you used are just perfect!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis