Friday, April 30, 2010

Kitchen Inspired, M4TW26

This week's Makeup for the Weekend challenger is Christi Snow, and she chose a gorgeous apron from Anthropologie to inspire us. You can go over to the PMS blog to see it.

Of course, I pulled out Tina's Kitchen, and chose the girly apron for my card. I paper pieced it using some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers, so fun to do. The layout I used is Jen's SFYTT from the 24th, a fun one with a few layers.

We hope you find time to sample the challenge. Just remember to use the keyword M4TW26 when you upload to any public gallery, then link it up on the PMS blog so we can have a look. Remember, you don't have to use PMS stamps, but if you have them, we'd love it if you did!


13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Simply DIVINE!!

Dawn B. said...

That paper is perfect for this image... I love Cosmo Cricket.. Great job Tina.. Have a super weekend.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!! Love the paper piecing, layout and choice of dp!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Foster said...

Oh I just adore this! Love the paper pieced apron! Great colors too!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

OOOhh i love this Tina!! that apron is too cute love the paper piecing. and that dp is perfect!!
fabulous card!!

Shaela said...

this is a fabulous card!! love the papers :)

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tina! Love your adorable paper-pieced apron ... and the fabulous DP you used!

Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

Gorgeous...love the apron! Great mix of papers!

Lauren said...

This patterned paper combination is divine! I love the dress!

alienanessa said...

This HAAAAAASSSSS to be named after you, correct??? Stinkin' LOVE IT!! Awesome job, I'm serious!!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet and perfect for the challenge!

Tangii said...

Oh my, I am speechless!! THis is just wonderful! LOVE, love, love it Miss Tina!

Christi Snow said...

Forget apron...I want this for a dress. So cute!!! smiles....

ShareThis