Friday, April 16, 2010

My Makeup for the Weekend

I am this week's Makeup for the Weekend challenger, and my challenge is to use 5 embellishments; they can be all the same or all different.

I used Mercy's sketch from last week, MTSC68 for the layout of the card and paired that with some lovely Basic Grey goodness. I knew I wanted to use this piece of cake from Guilty Pleasures for my focal point. I adore the blue cardstock, Cool Caribbean from SU (I believe). I think I only have a few more sheets of it remaining and will have to find a replacement for it because I just love it.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, the challenge is an easy one! Just be sure to use the keyword M4TW24 when you upload to any public gallery; then link it to the PMS blog so we can all take a look!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a delish card Tina!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

You know I think I have that same cupcake paper! Love the card!

Christi said...

Such a yummy card!! :)

Lisa Foster said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and the cupcake paper it darling!
Hugs,
Lisa

Deb Neerman said...

Cake, yum! I love it! Oh. And the card is pretty fantastic, too!

Lol, I kid, but seriously, this card is just adorable! I love that bright and cheerful color combination and that delicious lookin' DP.

Have a great weekend, Sweetie!

alienanessa said...

Delightful! Your cake shading is top notch!! The papers are wonderfuuuuuuuuul!!

ShareThis