Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Reason to Celebrate

I was able to participate in the challenge at Clearly iStamp, CIC11 and Jen's SFYTT. It was a challenging color challenge, and thankfully, the papers did alot of the work.

I used Bitty Botanicals and Bold Bouquet for the image panels; the sentiment is from Heartfelt Sentiments. I don't know about you, but I always like it when I am able to mix pieces from a couple of sets to achieve the look I am going for.

I am pleased to report that this card made the Top 5 over at the Clearly iStamp blog!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, Tina!! So bright & colorful ~ great job!

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this one Tina!!!!!!! congrats!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Tina.

Danni said...

I really like the mix of colors/papers you used! Turned out so nice!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is gorgeous, Tina! LOVE that DP and that fab sketch, too! This just might be my favorite-Tina-card!

alienanessa said...

Well OF COURSE this made the top 5, and the TOP of the top 5!!!! TH, there is something about this card that is breathtaking, honestly. I absolutely stinkin totally think this is A+++++

ShareThis