Saturday, April 17, 2010

You Light Up My Life

Here is my card for the second April Viva la Verve challenge; I chose the second inspiration photo and focused mainly on the rug. It was so colorful!

I used a few Verve sets for this card: Wishful Elegance, Let It Shine, and Leaves. Once I stamped all the elements in the colors found in the rug, I added the layered paper flower. I love the unusual mix of colors and the super simple layout! I opted to use alot of "off white" space since that was the color of the walls in the room.


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

wowza girlie...gorgeous work...love that bloom!!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow this is gorgeous Tina!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Christina Fischer said...

Tina, this is beautiful! :)

Danni said...

This is so pretty!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Sweet! Gotta love the flower!!!
:-)

Michelle said...

very pretty - LOVE that flower...gorgeous!!

Allison said...

Super duper job...love the take on the layout!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! This card just pops!! Love all the white space ... and that gorgeous flower!

Kim said...

Love your blog! Thanks for leaving me a comment at SCS so I could stumble upon it!

alienanessa said...

This card is frickin well done, pardon the bluntness!! Absolutely lovely!!!

ShareThis