Thursday, April 15, 2010

You're So Sweet!

I bought this candle strictly for the jar, love the shape of it; I got it at the Dollar General about a month back. I just wanted to cover up the label before I give it as a gift. I stamped the PMS swirl onto white cardstock, then stamped the sentiment onto the textured cardstock strip. The sentiment is one you can get for FREE just by placing an order with Paper Makeup Stamps.

I punched a few flowers from a berry cardstock and adhered them with liquid glue. Once dry, I stuck some dew drops in the centers of each of the flowers.

The lid is decorated with some twill ribbon and a string of pearls. Super simple, but oh so fun!


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun Tina, i love that font, wonderful work.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun giftie Tina!!!

Rachel said...

OOOH what a fabulous idea Tina, i think i just found my end of the year gift for my girls teachers!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
hugs,
Rachel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet candle!! I love it!! What a perfect gift!!

Deb Neerman said...

What a wonderful gift! Love how you embellished the label ... and I love that fab color combination! Who wouldn't love to receive this!?!

Dawn B. said...

I can see why you like this jar. It is beautiful.. Great gift.

alienanessa said...

I would have done the same, the shape is delicious itself!! You have a touch with gifts like these!!

ShareThis