Friday, May 21, 2010

An Altered M4TW28


It's Fridy and that means it's time for another Makeup for the Weekend challenge. Our challenger this week is Dawn B; she put out the challenge to make an altered notebook. I picked up this lil cutie from The Dollar Tree over last weekend.

I stamped Willow Tree onto an Avery Sticker Sheet and then used the grass image from the Faith, Hope, Love set in varying shades of green. A little sponging of sky and then I stamped the tiniest bird from Nature's Song just above the trees.

We do hope you'll find time to play along with us this week. Just use the keyword M4TW28 when you upload to any public gallery or your blog. As always, Paper Makeup Stamps aren't required, but if ya got 'em, we'd love to see you rock 'em!! Be sure to head on over to the PMS blog to see Dawn and Christi's samples and to see the other Makeup Artists participating in the challenge.


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great project Tina!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS my dear!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Wonderful! I love how you put this scene together and the kraft fence!

Katie Cotton said...

what a fun and fabulous scene! I love it!

Christi said...

OMG how cute!!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I love how you used so many different stamp sets for this project! I have about 3 of those very same notebooks stashed away! And the picket fence punch. sigh. I love it but always forget I have it! LOL!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, tooooo cool for school, Tina! Love this fab altered project!!

Have a great weekend, Sweetie!!

Danni said...

Wow girlfriend!! Awesome job!

Allison said...

How unique is this for the a notepad! Love the fence too!

Christi Snow said...

This is beautiful, Tina! smiles...

ShareThis