Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bombshell of an ATC

I made this ATC for a special project. I used Butterfly Queen from Bombshell Stamps; I hand drew the stems and used the brush end of a copic marker for the leaves. I used a sponge dauber and a scallop circle to sponge the sky and then, of course, a punch for the grass.

Sometimes it's really fun to make something other than a standard sized card. I find the ATC to be a little too small, but they do come together quickly.

I found out Tuesday, that starting next week, I will again be working a 40-hr week. Whew! While I love my extra day off, my family can really use the money at this time. In six months, the company will re-evaluate everything and determine whether or not it will continue.


3 comments:

Allison said...

What a unique creation! I love the mix of hearts and stars for the flowers!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is so pretty, Tina! Love how you put together those flowers and leaves ... so clever ... and created that great sky! This would look beautiful on a card front, too!

Sending hugs!

alienanessa said...

Hi hon, so I was searching for your Bombshell work and came upon this post. It's almost the six month mark, will your company be sticking around? Just was thinkin' about ya!

ShareThis