Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Butterfly ColourQ

I made this card for ColourQ 33, CQC33. The colors were a bit challenging and since I didn't have any dp with all the colors in it, I made my own. I used Puckered Up Patterns from My Time Made Easy for the panel under the image circle.

The grass from Faith, Hope, Love was stamped with a few different colors of green ink from Memento, then punched out.

I went with a super simple layout I saw from somewhere, not sure where though. It was nice to sit for a few moments and stamp last weekend, it had been some time and I was sure feeling mojoless.


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Tina this is such a wonderful card!! I LOVE everything about it!! The colors and sketch are fabulous - you are so talented girlfriend!!

Lauren said...

Great layout Tina. Your color combination is to die for too.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina! The color combination rocks and the scallops and the flutterby and perfect! LOVE the black accents, too! My new-favorite-Tina-card!!

Jenny said...

Very pretty :) :) :)

Rachel said...

This is beautiful!! love the simple layout of this card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Can you say CASE? Love the layout esp.!

~amy~ said...

Great design and colors...woot woot!

ShareThis