Friday, May 28, 2010

For You Color Cue 4

This card is for WPlus9's Color Cue 4. I used their set, Funky Foliage for my card. I tell you, these CAS cards are difficult sometimes, I couldn't tell you how long it took me to stamp this card. Yep, that's right, only three stamps used and about as many hours to design. Crazy. I just kept re-thinking it, but finally just went with what I thought was working.

I am sooooo ready for the long weekend! I don't think we have any big plans for Memorial Day, which doesn't bother me a bit. I am happy when I can just sit in my pjs and lounge around. Of course, I do hope to find some time to stamp....I need to get ahead in my blog posts and get some DT stuff done. I am feeling inspired.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is just toooo sweet tina! happy friday!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!! Happy week-end!!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this fabulous clean and simple design, Tina!

Hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, Sweetie!

ShareThis