Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello Sunshine

This little diddy is for the Makeup for the Weekend challenge, M4TW27. Danni is our challenger this week and the challenge is to use at least 3 flowers....DONE! I also chose to participate in the Color Throwdown, CTD91 because the colors were so pretty.

The images are from the newly released Faith, Hope, Love set. I. LOVE. THIS. SET. Sorry for the caps, but I needed to stress it! I used the grass border strip and then inked the flower silhouette with Rose Red and Ripe Avocado inks. I made another of these layered flowers, aren't they fun?

We'd love to have you play along with us this week; just use the keyword M4TW27 when you upload. Then, link it up at the PMS blog so we can take a peek. Remember, you don't have to use PMS stamps, but we woudl sure love it if you did.


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely!! Great bloom!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Tina!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

and I love how you used this set!!

Christi said...

This is wonderful Tina!!!

Gabby said...

This is gorgeous Tina!

Michelle said...

ADORABLE! I love the colors too and what a fabulous set...super cute card!

Tangii said...

Wowzers Tina! How fabulous is this?!?!? Amazing! I love the colors, the layout and just everything about it!

Carma said...

Very pretty and I love your layers!

Danni said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Simply stunning!

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty card, Tina! I love it! That flower is fabulous!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, so pretty, Tina! LOVE that flower!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

oh you tried the layer flower! I love it! And I must admit...this set is probably my VERY MOST favorite! I have yet to use the grass, but have plans for it in the very near future! Love your card and the colors ARE great!

Katie Cotton said...

oh i LOOOOOVE it!!!

ShareThis