Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Mojo 137

I had alot of fun using scraps of Cosmo Cricket paper for this sketch, it's Mojo137. I also pulled out a few Verve sets, Because of You and One Person. Granted, it's a little busy, but how can you not love those papers.
We should be finished with two of the magazines we publish today. This time, production went so much smoother. We tried a new system and it worked remarkably. Of course, next time we publish, it's four books, so I hope I have the hang of it by then and am not pulling out my hair.
Gonna get all the ads printed and the files set up by the end of next month, just to get a bit ahead of the game. It's amazing how the time flies between closings.


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

You know I love your cosmo'licious card, right?

Shawne said...

ooohhh SO PRETTY, great combination!

Allison said...

Oh wow Tina...a super take on the sketch and I just love that paper! How smart to have that stamped image where you do!

Danni said...

What awesome paper!! Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Tina!!

alienanessa said...

Okay, this one is stunning! Love the papers, wowy! I too love where you put that stamped image!!! It actually really isn't as busy as you must think, and I'm wondering if it's because the colors all tie together and the patterns work rather than detract. But who knows, I don't know jack!!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness what a beautiful card Tina!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

This is my favorite card by far! I love the papers you used and the layout and the colors...EVERYTHING!!!

Tangii said...

I just love everything about this card! The black is a perfect touch... makes the other colors just pop!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigoodness, this is gorgeous! LOVE this fab color combination and the beautiful paper!

Hope Duke is doing better! A broken toe hurts like the dickens ... especially to men ... they think they're losing their foot, lolol!

ShareThis