Friday, May 7, 2010

PMS May Blog Hop

Today is Release Day! You can get all the goodies you've seen so far, AND we've got some new Moody Girls and Monsters to show you as well. That's what we're hopping with!

You should have come here from Amber's blog. If you didn't, please start at the beginning and start collecting letters from each blog along the way. Once you have the code, you'll be able to save 15% on all the new releases.

I introduce to you, Louie and Lois. I must say that this image is not only completely adorable, but so fitting for my family! Cody (his nickname is monster) thinks dandelion fluff is the most beautiful flower in the world and I have gotten my fair share of them. And, of course, I take them with a huge smile and a big hug. Regardless, I appreciate that he thinks of me!

Doesn't the Mom remind you of Roz from Monsters, Inc?! Here, they are paired up with Basic Grey's Kioshi line. It's so beautiful and soft, one of my faves. How perfect is this image for Mother's Day?! Cody will be giving this to my Mom along with a hanging basket, so I am going to make a sentiment on the inside that reads, "From Your Favorite Monster". **Katie- we need that sentiment!**

The letter I have for you is:


Since I am the last stop on the hop, you now have your code. Happy shopping!!

Now, don't forget that we are gonna party the night away tonight on the Paper Makeup Forum! The fun starts at 8:00 CST and continues until the last person leaves! There is always fun chatter and giveaways!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun card tina! happy friday!!! cracked me up about the Roz comment...

Christi Snow said...

This is so fun! I hadn't realized that little flower was a dandelion...I love it and you have created such a fun card with this fabulous stamp! smiles....

Michelle said...

So soft and pretty, even with her green hair. lol I love receiving "Puff Flowers" from my kids. The image makes me smile thinking about it.

jan farnworth said...

very cute great way to end the hop

Christi said...

What a beautifully fun card!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is super-cute, Tina! Love your coloring!!

Tangii said...

Oh my gosh! I just love this!!!! Your coloring is wonderful, the colors of the card are perfect and the layout is just plain fun!!!! Awesome job as always girl!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

That mommy monster is amazing...Your coloring is STUNNING :)

Gabby said...

LOL...awwww! How sweet is this?! She soooo reminds me of Roz! The little one also reminds me of the little monster who bites Mike when he and Sully are looking for Boo! I love that movie! LOL! I'm totally digging her green hair! LOL!

I agree...we need a "From Your Favorite Monster" sent! ;) I have 3 monsters myself!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this card, Tina! Great papers, great layout! Great sentiment for the inside, too!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

LOL! I was just waiting for someone to mention Roz!! LOL! Love dandelion fluff and my son is obsessed with it too! He gleefully blows it into the air! LOL! Great card!

Danni said...

This is just too cute! Fab layout, fab coloring...just fabulous!

Tracey said...

Love your card Tina!!

Allison said...

Ha ha...what an image. Totally cute!

alienanessa said...

hehehehe this is just way, so cute!! Great stamp, great papers, awesome coloring!!

Randee E said...

Tina I LOVE everything about this card! The pp, the layout, the awesome coloring and OF COURSE those adorable slugs!! So cute in every way!

ShareThis