Thursday, May 6, 2010

PMS May Sneak Peeks, Day 3

Today marks the 3rd day of May peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. Katie is really good about finding images to enhance the other lines she carries. The set we are featuring today is called Faith, Hope, Love and it has 5 floral silhouettes, a grass silhouette, and 3 quotes that perfectly match them. The fonts seem to make the images and sentiments come alive! This set was illustrated by Lindsay Spencer, we are thrilled to have her return to design more stuff for Paper Makeup Stamps.

I squealed when we were given our first glimpse of this set, it comes at just the right time. I will be honest and tell you that is was darn near impossible to be patient waiting for it to arrive. It is perfect when putting together a quick card and these images seem to fit just about any occasion, and you can pair them with whatever sentiment you wish.


I'm not sure the name of the flower/ weed I am showing you today, but isn't it grand?! I have many ideas in my head using these images, and I can hardly wait to get started. But for now, I made a total of four tumbled tile coasters to give my Mom for Mother's Day. Each is stamped with the same flower, but in different colors of StazOn, all use the same sentiment as well. I used a sanding block to tone down the color a bit.

I then made a matching card to accompany the gift. The papers are from SEI and seem to be a match made in heaven for these images.

You really need to click over to the PMS blog to see what the other gals did with this set, and it'll give you a glimpse at all the images and quotes included. It is an amazing set!

We are gonna party down tomorrow night in the Paper Makeup Forum. The festivities start at 8:00 CST, we hope you can make it! As always, we have lots to talk about and Katie always hands out lots of goodies!


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a super giftie tina!!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is such a pretty gift set! Love the card and the second generation stamping! The coasters are a very nice gift too! I made these before and they were a hit! I'm sure Mom will love them too!

Lindsay Spencer said...

AHH! Beautiful! I'm so happy right now!!

Christi said...

I've always wanted to make a coaster set and you have definitely inspired me with this set. Gorgeous job!!

Jen said...

Oooh, lovely and fantastic with those images!!!

Tangii said...

Love it Tina! Such a great set!! The stone is just perfect, and the card is wonderful. I love the piercing and that paper!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

That is a gorgeous set! I never think about stamping on coasters because I'm always afraid I'll screw it up! Your set is fantabulous and i'm sure your mom will love it!

Gabby said...

Gorgeous! Love the tiles! Your mom is gonna love this!

Carma said...

Lucky mom! I love the soft colors on the card.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, these stamps are beautiful ... as is your fabulous gift set, Tina! Adding this set to my wish list, that's for sure!

alienanessa said...

This set is stupendous! Why do I keep forgetting about the glorious wonder that is StazOn??!! I love your craftiness!

ShareThis