Saturday, May 15, 2010

Snail Mail Box

I finally broke down and put together this Happy Mail template from My Time Made Easy. Super fun and simple to assemble. It is always so shocking AND a pleasant surprise to see something look very complicated, but be a cinch to complete.

I used some dp from SEI for the decorative layers, and dug that ribbon from the stash. Then, it was a matter of choosing a small focal image for the front. I chose Ashlie's Solo Snail, kinda playing on the term "snail mail". I also thought the mat layer was similar to a postage stamp...a huge stretch, I admit.


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is GORGEOUS!!

Danni said...

Wow!! What a great project!

Allison said...

What a cool idea! I love that ribbon...perfect here!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, fabulousness, Tina!! What a great gift for someone special ... love it!

ShareThis