Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

I have a baby shower to go to next week, as do a few others from my office. So, I bet you've guessed you'll see more baby cards this week! *wink* One of our graphic designers and his wife are expecting a baby girl. This card is one I made for my boss to give them.

It was the perfect excuse to use Jamie again, I love this little sweetie. I don't make many baby cards because we are done with babies in my family, at least until the kiddies grow up a bit anyway.

I love using girly stuff and this fairy if chock full of pink goodness and sparkle. I used a Bow Easy to tie my pretty bow.

Hope you and your family are enjoying your Memorial Day!


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your SWEET Baby girl!!

Bev said...

Tina....this card is just so sweet. Love the girly-ness and the image is just toooo cute!

Charith said...

I love this card Tina! What a sweet image! Love the colors and papers you used. You continue to amaze!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, how sweet! Love all the pink and sparkle. And your bow is perfect! :)

Jenn Diercks said...

Awww, this is adorable Tina!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how adorable is your little girl!!! i'm just loving this precious card Tina!
hugs,
Rachel

~amy~ said...

Tina, this is super sweet!!

Allison said...

Super sweet...loving that OA DP!

Michelle said...

such a sweet card! Don't you love the Bow easy...can't live without it!

ShareThis