Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Sailing

Have you seen that Paper Makeup Stamps is holding a DT call? You can check out this post. You've heard me gush more than once about this team and it is no act. I love being part of this group and you will too. If you've been on the fence about it, now is the time to act!

I was extremely happy to play along with the JUGS girls (hi Lisa!!). They had a color challenge, JUGS33, on May 15th, one of my favorite combos too! And, The Sweet Stop had a sketch with a twist challenge, SSS56, to make a guy card.

I am in great need of male birthday and general cards, so these two challenges really helped me out. I used this super adorable sailboat image from Sailing By. The background uses A Little Argyle and Background Basics: Woodgrain from PTI. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I sponged some sky with a sponge dauber and a scallop circle.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Tina!!!!!!

Danni said...

Amazing!! perfect backgrounds!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, that argyle background looks fabulous ... and I love your wood grain "water!" So clever and a beautiful 'Dreaded Man Card!'

Allison said...

How smart of you to use woodgrain to make the water...awesome! Lovely coloring too!

Cheryl said...

This is super cute! I love how you used the wood grain for the water.

ShareThis