Thursday, May 27, 2010

Totally Rad VLV

This is my card for Viva la Verve's 3rd May challenge, I chose the 2nd room as my inspiration. I used Verve's Plain Jane: Totally Rad, Relax; Argyle Amazement from My Time Made Easy; and
Woodgrain Silhouettes from WPlus9. I am hooked on the argyle lately it seems.

I tried to mimic the wall with the woodgrain stamp, then I made the background since all of the circular hangings had some sort of pattern on them.

I changed the sketch up a bit, but overall, I enjoy this card. And, it is nice to have a few more masculine looking cards in the stash!


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina.

~amy~ said...

totally FAB:)

Dawn B. said...

What a great guy card.. Super colors too.. Have a wonderful weekend..hugs.

Rachel said...

This is such an Awesome card!! great job Tina!
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Wow! Love that you made your own PP (too much work for me!).

ShareThis