Sunday, May 9, 2010

Word Art Review

Today, we are reviewing Word Art that was released May 7th. I have this sweet quote, perfect to congratulate a family on their new baby. This is going to a sweet friend of mine that is expecting a little boy. Of course, I have a few more things to pick up.

I made a tag using the Word Art for the gift basket- Bouncing Baby Buggy from My Time Made Easy. All the Word Art this month was themed for children and babies, perfect for the celebrations honoring parents in May and June.

I used more papers from October Afternoon to complete the ensemble; and some sweet sheer ribbon finishes the whole thing off.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see what else you might have missed. The Makeup Artists pulled out all the stops.


8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET and so DARLING Tina.

MsJay said...

They are too cute!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is just darling! I love it!

Allison said...

That buggy rocks my world...love the duckies!

Kristie said...

This is too freakin' cute!! Love it!!

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, this is absolutely adorable! This is quite possibly the cutest thing I've seen all year!! LOVE it, Tina!!

Rachel said...

Oh my word, this is soooo precious!!! you did a great job with this set.
hugs,
Rachel

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the aqua and yellow combo!

ShareThis