Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Argyle Birthday

Here is a mock up of a version of Cody's birthday party invite; only a few of these made it into rotation. I ended up going with a tropical invite instead since that is the theme he chose.

So, I chose bright colors because that's what seems to work for boys and for summer parties. The invite info was printed onto my cardstock and all my stamping was done after that. The button was threaded with some thin grosgrain ribbon, just adhered in back before matting. I find this design really playful.

This really was super simple to complete; the background stamp makes it easy.


3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Tina! I love it! And the color combination ... so summery!

What stamp(s) did you use?

~amy~ said...

such a fun & summery invite! Love the argyle and colors!

Rachel said...

Perfect invitation!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis