Friday, June 25, 2010

Do Me A Favor

It's Friday! That means it's time for the Makeup for the Weekend challenge. This week's challenger is Maria and we have been challenged to make a party favor.
I made this Box in a Bag to use as a favor for my niece's birthday party, she'll officially be a teen on July 14th and her parents are throwing a pretty big bash in her honor.

I used some gorgeous paper from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary line, love it and will definitely have to get a few more sheets soon. The sentiment is from Birthday Cheer and was stamped in Regal Rose and then punched out with an EK Success label punch, love the shape of this one.

Behind the label is the SU Leaf die with some little flowers. I just added a sweet little green pearl to their centers after they were adhered.

We hope you take on the challenge. Just remember to use the keyword M4TW32 when you upload, then link to the PMS blog so we can take a look. You don't have to use PMS stamps, but if you have 'em, we'd love to see 'em!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabbie project!!! Perfect lil giftie!

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL Tina, i love the dots.

Deb Neerman said...

What an adorable party favor, Tina! I love it ... and those sweet flowers and leaves you added ... perfect!

Hope you have a great weekend ... sending hugs!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW!!!!!! This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the flowers you added...FABULOUS!!
And thanks for the order...I'll ship it this morning :) You are going to love it!

Danni said...

So pretty!! Wonderful job!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love the colors of this litle bag! Fantabulous!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the theme you have this week.. Great job.. She will really like this.

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, such pretty paper choices and use of punches. Love it! :)

alienanessa said...

Whoa whoa whoa!! If I become a teen again, will you make me one of these????!!! Way, way cute TH, seriously!! Just love the whole stinkin' thing, especially the scalloped bottom...really rings my bell, not sure why!! LOL

ShareThis