Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Dream of Possibilites

Ok, so it doesn't get much better than welcoming a new little baby into the world! I have a co-worker whose wife is expecting and I immediately wanted to make the Bouncing Baby Buggy from My Time Made Easy. What a wonderful way to present anything, right?

I grabbed some Martha Stewart dp and stamped images from Sensational Stems all over the argyle pattern with Rose Red and Regal Rose inks. Since they are single stamps, this took some time, that buggy is pretty big.

The sentiment for the card is from Paper Makeup Stamps called A New Baby. I then stamped the flower image in a stamped off Regal Rose, the flower is from the Faith, Hope, Love set. I went really simple with the card since I wanted the focus to be on the buggy.

All that's inside the buggy are some washcloths and a few headbands. I tell ya, it's time's like this that almost make me want another baby, not quite, but almost!


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...check out that fun baby buggy!!!! Love your card too!

Allison said...

Super cute and what fun colors! That paper on your card and the focal rocks my world!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh PRECIOUS!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is adorable, Tina! Love that template and the fabulous DP you created ... what a fantastic baby gift!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! this baby buggie is spectacular Tina!! she will definately love this!
hugs,
Rachel

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow, this baby carriage is absolutely adorable! So creative! :)

Michelle VP said...

This turned out so cute! Love the matching card you made with it. :)

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable! Love the dp you created and the card is so soft and pretty!

Shaela said...

this is so pretty, I like the simple colors and layout

Radka said...

Amazing photos. Beautiful blog. Have a nice day Radka.

ShareThis