Thursday, June 10, 2010

Enjoy the Journey

I made this for the 2nd week of June Viva la Verve challenges. I chose the second room this week since I need to add some more masculine cards to my stash. Here I have some October Afternoon goodness with A Little Argyle and Masculine Motifs from PTI as well as Bountiful Backgrounds from Verve. I am loving the argyle as of late, can't get enough of it.

The sketch this week was super fun too, so many layers and shapes. The only thing not obvious on this card is that the twine was colored with a copic marker to match the matting and the globe was stamped in a very light blue onto the argyle pattern just to reinforce the theme.

So, I am looking forward to the weekend, we have lots of fun stuff planned. I was able to get the grocery shopping out of the way last night and hope to get a little cleaning and laundry done tonight after work so that I can stamp the day away on Sunday without many distractions.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your design Tina!!

~amy~ said...

I ♥♥♥ this Tina!!! Can you come over to my place and do my grocery shopping, cleaning & laundry too..ugh.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is stunning! Love this sketch and great color combination ... and the fabulous OA DP!

My new-favorite Tina card!

Shaela said...

I love this card!! I can always count on you to give me new ways to pair my OA paper :)

Rachel said...

Beautiful Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis