Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

This is Duke's Father's Day card this year. * for some eason, blogger did not post this as scheduled on 6/20/10. I pulled out some yummy Basic Grey goodness and some neglected PTI sets that are just perfect for Father's Day and any masculine card thereafter.

The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge 77, a nice one that is helpful when trying to use up scraps. I love those papers, I am totally into the ledger/ office supplies craze, just like everyone else. I was so happy to be able to incorporate them into my card.

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is gorgeous, Tina! Love that beautiful image and the fabulous DP's you used! I'm sure Duke loved it!!

Jenn Diercks said...

I bet Duke loved his card. I love the soft subtle masculine colors and the images you used. Fabulous card!

Rachel said...

Perfect card for Father's Day!!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis