Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good Times SFYTT

I could not wait to ink up some of my new PTI goodies, so I took the opportunity to use them in conjunction with this week's SFYTT. I really like this one, lots of possibilities.

I used the label shape and sentiment from Friendship Jar as well as the coordinating Jar Label die shape. The teacup and tea bag are from Tea for Two Additions. I also used the coordinating Tea Cup die.

The papers are so pretty. They are from the Quite Contrary line of My Mind's Eye. I love the slight texture it has as well as its weight, nice heavy paper. I just used a corner rounder on the bottom panel. The bow was made using the Bow Easy.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY, love your ribbon!!

Danni said...

So very pretty! Love the pink on it!

MsJay said...

Very pretty.

~amy~ said...

Love it!!

Rachel said...

Cute card, i just love that pretty bow. I must get me a bow easy!!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis