Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello Sunshine, TESC118

I can hardly believe this is the last day of June, where does the time go? I made this card for this week's challenge at Taylored Expressions, TESC118. It's a pretty fun sketch, lots of different elements.

The stamps are from the Faith, Hope, Love set; I will never tire of this set. I thought it was the perfect companion to these October Afternoon papers. I just dotted some liquid pearls in between each scallop to finish 'er up.

Today on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog, Katie is announcing the 7, yes I said 7, new DT members for Paper Makeup Stamps.


We are thrilled to have them on board and are so excited to be working with them! You are gonna love 'em too! Please head on over to the PMS blog and leave them some love.


8 comments:

Rachel said...

WoW, beautiful card Tina!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful card, Tina! I've always been amazed by your work. :) Thanks for the warm PMS welcome too! I've been following for a long time and I'm thrilled to be joining the team and working with you now. :)

Sherry Campbell said...

I love the card- thanks so much for the welcome! I am so excited to be part of the PMS team! :)

Michelle said...

such a beautiful card!! I've been out of town at seminar for TAC...we got a new catty and it's awesome!! Plus I won a few awards - Woohoo for me! Trying to get back into visiting...I've missed your blog and YOU so much!

Deb Neerman said...

This is just gorgeous, Tina, and a FAB take on Taylor's sketch!!

Danni said...

Such a beautiful card, those colors are so wonderful together!

Cindy Coutts said...

Love this, have this uninked set, and am probably going to have to CASE this in one form or another to get my creative juices flowing on how to use it! Thanks for the inspiration Tina.

alienanessa said...

Well, we don't have internet yet at the new house, but I had to hit "Older Posts" like eleventy million times to get to a card I'd already seen...that of course means that I haven't been in here in a while, and for that I apologize!! Wow has life ever been twisting and curving like all might hell for the last month!! I absolutely love the whole layout of thise and those great scallops!!

ShareThis