Monday, June 14, 2010

Lemonade Cake Recipe Card

I recently ran across this recipe again and decided to make it into a recipe card so I don't lose it anymore. It also fits the Makeup for the Weekend challenge 30, M4TW30, make anything with food.

The recipe was printed on the computer. I stamped the lemon slice from Freckled Lemonade onto the card randomly and added the sentiment from the set over the whole slice.

This cake is so refreshing on a summer day, I can't wait to make it again.

Katie is having a HUGE sale at the PMS store, you definitely need to check it out. And, you'll need to stop by the PMS blog to grab the FREE word art for Father's Day!

6 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Love your recipe card! Great use of gingham and tab. And that 'ahhh' is so perfect stamped over the lemon. :)

Allison said...

That sounds like quite the recipe! I am gonna try it...TFS!

Deb Neerman said...

What a fab recipe card ... and the recipe sounds yummy!!

Michelle said...

Oh this is cute...wish I was into the whole recipe exchange/cooking thing :)

Carma said...

So cute and a great idea for a bridal shower. This is one of my favorite cake recipes!

Rachel said...

OOOh love this recipe card! love how you added the black.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis