Sunday, June 27, 2010

Please Pray for Sonya West

My cousin, through my step-father's family, was in a motorcycle accident earlier this month and she has been hospitalized since. She continues to do well, but has a heck of a long road before her. She has already had a few surgeries and I am sure before it is all over, there will be lots more.

Her name is Sonya West, and she is vivacious, she is hard working, and she is a very special person. And, she has, hands down, the best hair ever! Thankfully, she has a supportive family and tons of friends who love her.

There is a Facebook Page for prayers and updates, you can find it here. If you pray at all, I would appreciate it if you could include Sonya and her husband, Brian, in your prayers.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Tina, I'm soo sorry...my thoughts are with her and the families..

Cindy Haffner said...

So Sorry Tina, Hugs to all of you!!

alienanessa said...

Prayers will go up for Sonya and Brian, holy smokes, what a terrifying thing to have happen! My mother had a motorcycle accident within the month I was born, and her surgeries were numerous enough that my aunt raised me until I was 1!!!

ShareThis