Monday, June 7, 2010

PMS June Release Blog Hop

Today is Release Day and, as always, we are celebrating with a blog hop. Remember to hop in order so that you get all the letters to the code that will save you 15% on new releases. You should have started here.

I get to show you this adorable image from the Retro Cuties line illustrated by Diem Pascarella. This is Angie the Angelfish. I went a little opposite on her coloring, they don't have to be black and white, right?
I used some rosy colors to match this beautiful paper from BoBunny. I love the big flower print combined with the polka dots. I love polka dots.

You may not be able to tell that I have used Glossy Accents on the heart in the image and sentiment as well as the bubbles. And, I used the colorless blender to add some polka dots to the little scallops behind Angie's gills. Oh, and the sentiment is one you can get for FREE just by placing an order.

My letter for you is:Now, hop on over to see Danni; I am certain she has something fabulous to show you!

And, get ready to party down with your bad self tonight at the PMS Forum. The fun starts at 9:00 PM. Hope to see you there.

18 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So LOVELY Tina love that paper.

~amy~ said...

fab card tina...happy monday!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Gorgeous! I love the paper and the rose theme, Tina!

Shaela said...

Tina, this is beautiful!! love the mostly mono color scheme, so very pretty :)

jan farnworth said...

wonderful card.

Maria Gurnsey said...

super cute :)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card, what a sweet image.

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love Angie and your little details are perfect!
Thanks for the fun hop! I am loving this whole new release!
Dee (Spryte)

Allison said...

Love, love, love the colors and beautiful paper!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is gorgeous, Tina! LOVE this adorable image and the fabulous DP you used! And your shiny bubbles and hearts!!

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely! This fish is so much fun. See you tonite.

Chelsea said...

Awww, how cool. Love the colors

Alex said...

I think it is LOVELY is rosey colors!!! Fabulous and great sentiment!

Ginny said...

Oh, Angie looks great in reds! Can't wait to try that out.

Michelle VP said...

Angie is so pretty in reds! ;)

Michelle said...

Oh so cute!

FibreJunky said...

So cute!! Of course the fish don't have to be black and white. I think pink is perfect.

Lisa Kind said...

I guess I never made it through the hop with all the blogger problems! This is fabulous, Tina! It seems everyone loved the fish probably because of how you showcased it! lovely card!

ShareThis