Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank You SSSC73

I was able to carve out a little time to use these new, super fun stamps from PTI. I used the sketch from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC73 and some colorful inks and papers.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon, both of these companies are really rocking out the fabulous paper. Love them!

The kite outline was stamped and then colored with copics. Then, I just added some random polka dots to it kinda match a pattern on the dp. Some self adhesive gems finishes the whole thing off.


8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Tina!! Love the DP you used ... they go together so perfectly! Fun stamps ... and a great sketch!!

Michelle said...

oh this is super cute! I haven't been to PTI in awhile...guess I should go visit. I'll probably end up with a mile long wish list though!

Jenny said...

Super cute card, love it! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina!!

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Really like the layout and papers!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Tina! The papers and that kite are wonderful!

Betty Wright said...

Tina, this is wonderful! Great dp choices and the coloring and design are terrific! Great card!

ShareThis