Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thinking of You VLV

This is for the 3rd June Viva la Verve challenge, the sketch was super fun and the rooms were so beautiful! I chose the 3rd room, inspired by all the pink with green punches throughout. I picked up this lovely My Mind's Eye paper from my LSS a week or so ago and immediately knew it was perfect for this challenge.

I used Blessings and Because of You for the focal panel, then die cut it with nesties. The flower corner was inked up with light pink and then I just used an ink pad to dab on a darker pink before stamping it. The flower centers are accented with Viva Decor pearls.

The strip die is from PTI, I just filled the holes with Viva Decor pearls to finish the whole thing off.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

soo pretty tina...love the colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina, I love the colors too.

Allison said...

Super layout and that color palette makes me drool!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous, Tina! I love, love, love this color combination and the stamps you used!

Michelle said...

Hey girl, how you been? Hope good!! LOVE this card - fabulous colors, awesome papers and CA-UTE stamp. Pretty cool how you did that strip with pearls.

Rachel said...

very pretty! love those colors.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis