Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Admit One, SSS66

I always try to play along in the sketches from the Sweet Stop, this one is SSS66. They are usually pretty simple to do, but with lots of fun little twists.

I pulled out appropriate papers from October Afternoon's Report Card pack and paired them with some stamps from PTI. I tell you, all the office supplies themed stamps really pull me in. I used It's Official and the Library Card.

I'm not sure you can tell I paper pierced some of the layers, don't know why I don't do it more often. It adds texture and interest without bulk.

Cody goes back to school on August 9th, so you may see a few more school themed card and projects between now and then. I always try to send a little something for his teacher, the secretary, and some of the helpers at the start of the school year. Just gets things going in a positive direction, letting them know I appreciate all the work they do.


10 comments:

Allison said...

Super! I love this mix of papers and that big A+!

~amy~ said...

Darling card tina!

Lauren said...

This is so cute Tina! I love the paper combination with the stamped library card - so fun!

Danni said...

How clever and creative!! Great card!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is just fabulous, Tina! Love the DP ... and of course, the stamps ... and all the paper-piercing!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh how FUN is this!!!

Betty Wright said...

Tina, this is fabulous! Great school themed elements and design! Awesome card!

Michelle said...

Oh so cute. I'm a sucker for anything office/school related. I'm having a BLAST going through the school aisles at all the stores. I'll start making some school related stuff too since Abby will be going back in the next couple of weeks. The summer has really flown by! I need to go check out PTI - I saw they had some awesome stuff with their last release :)

Rachel said...

OH VERY CUTE!!! I just love anything school related!! fabulous job girl!!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

TH, this is one of the best cards that I've ever seen! Every single solitary thing on here is delightful! The papers are beyond A+, I'm dead serious!!!

ShareThis