Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Shower Blog Hop

Today we are suprising Lisa McKinney with a surprise Baby Shower hop! Lisa is expecting a sweet baby boy bundle any moment now. She's about as sweet as they come and I am so happy for her!

You should have arrived from the PMS blog, if not, you might want to start there to see everything from the beginning.


My projects are repeats, I have shown them on the blog before. But, since I made them for her to begin with, I thought it only fitting to show them once more. I'll have some other great stuff for the baby when I get this boxed up to ship out, but for now, it has some sweet rubber ducks inside.
I used wordart, a baby sentiment, and Baby Jamie for these projects back in April. I love them paired with October Afternoon papers.

Congrats Lisa on this new addition to your family, may he bring you much joy and happiness! We are ready to meet him, so hurry up already! LOL Love you!

Now, hop on over to see Tangii and her wonderful surprise for Lisa.


13 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic projects Tina!!! Lisa will absolutely love them!!!

Ginny said...

Love the template you used, I may have to get that one soon! And sucha cute card, love it.

Crafty Engineering said...

Well they are adorable even if you did show them before. Fantastic card and that little buggy is so cute!

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute, Tina! Love those rubber duckies in the buggy! The card is just as adorable!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Whhhhhhhhaaaaattttt???? Oh my goodness! I'm shocked! This is so awesome from all of you!! Muah! Muah! Love it! Love it! Just what I needed since I was bummed that I was still pregnant today!

You are the BESTEST!

Love those little duckies!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhh what SWEETNESS
!

Michelle VP said...

This is beyond adorable, Tina! I love how you posed those rubber duckies with your baby buggy. And your coloring on Jamie is a-maz-ing! :)

Tracey said...

Such wonderful projects!! Babies are such fun!!

Danni said...

Such wonderful projects!!

Carma said...

So, so sweet!

Christi said...

Amazing projects Tina!!

Melissa said...

adorable! I love the little card with definition.

MsJay said...

These are just too cute!

ShareThis