Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Berry Special SFYTT

For this week's SFYTT, I used the Fanciful Flourishes and Well Preserved sets from My Time Made Easy. The flower is made from some felt I got from Felt on the Fly, it's so soft and cuts so well. I used blossom nesties and then inserted a sparkly brad.

I was able to pick up some fun new brads (crystal) from MM at Big Lots last week; they had tons of stuff on sale. The crystal brads were inserted through the center of each of the flowers in the October Afternoon paper.

I am really looking forward to the weekend, it has already been a long work week. But, since Cody has 2 birthday parties to attend this weekend, there probably won't be much rest or stamping.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very Yummy Tina, great papers.

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Rachel said...

such a pretty card Tina, love those papers!
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely adorable, Tina!

Danni said...

Everything matches so well! Fantastic card!

Michelle said...

Sorry it's been a busy week for you - hope you get some "down time"! This is so cute - I just tried this sketch...it's so fun!!

alienanessa said...

Ooooh oooh oooh!!! There's that great paper again, those strawberries are great and the felt flowers with the ric rac are genius!!!

ShareThis