Thursday, July 8, 2010

Buzzing By SSS63

It's been a week or two that I have participated in the sketches at The Sweet Stop, this one is SSS63. I decided to use some neglected stamps from W Plus 9 Design, I love them! I just need to find more time to use all the stamps I have....sigh.

I pulled out The Birds & The Bees as well as Design Basics: Backgrounds I; the designs are fresh and playful. I thought to use October Afternoon papers, they are some of my faves. A little stickles and some liquid pearls completes the card.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

so FRESH and PRETTY Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

so FRESH and PRETTY Tina!

~amy~ said...

I love this Tina!!!!!

Risa said...

Hi Tina,
Your card is very pretty and fresh! I totally love everything about it!
hugs
Risa:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, this is just adorable, Tina! Love those sweet stamps and that fab DP you used!

Michelle VP said...

Aw, I love this card! Everything about it! The papers, colors, layout, accessories - it all works so well together! :)

Danni said...

You are just so talented!! Such a pretty card!

Dawn B. said...

Love the combo of papers you chose.. They are my favorite line.. Great job.

Rachel said...

WOW! love how that paper and your image just go together sooo perfectly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a fun card! That set is so pretty and it works great with the layout! Nice work!

alienanessa said...

Wow, look at you still rockin' at the paper choices!! This is stinkin' eye candy and beautiful!

ShareThis