Monday, July 26, 2010

Curtain Call {Act 39}

For last week's Curtain Call {Act 39} challenge, I pulled out a ton of stamps for this very {simple} card. I used Ippity's A Bit of Burlap stamped in a kraft like ink for the main image panel; then stamped an image from Bitty Botanicals and the sentiment from Heartfelt Sentiments before punching it out.

The die is from PTI, the stamped frame is from their 3rd Anniversary set. I placed it on the large panel and then added some pearls to the ends of the frame. Lastly, I stamped a border strip from Verve onto the card base just to add a little more interest.

Was it me, or was the weekend a blur?

8 comments:

Allison said...

Everything is so gorgeous here...the layout, the color choices and those stamps...yum!

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I love the shapes and colors you used on this card. Great combination of stamps too! :)

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty tina!!!

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, so soft and pretty! Just love this, Tina!

Michelle said...

I just love your style! This is a neat card with a color combo I want to try. I always struggle with Kraft...

Rachel said...

OMGoodness i just love those colors!! beautiful job Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Oh hell ya, TH!!! This is GREAT!! The green and the kraft, wowsa, truly wowsa!!

ShareThis