Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dandy Butterflies

I made this one for Taylor's sketch challenge, TESC122; I was also able to fit in another card for the Makeup for the Weekend challenge, M4TW36, to use graph paper.

All the dp is from October Afternoon, I am addicted to their papers. The butterflies are a mix of punches and dies; I just placed some gems down the center to dress them up a bit. The image is from Dandy Wishes, one of my faves. Looking at it now, I wish I had placed a sentiment on the aqua strip....


10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Tina this is beautiful - LOVE everything about it...such a pretty card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is GORGEOUS.

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I love your combination of colors and papers here! I've started looking for October Afternoon papers b/c of your pretty cards. I've not seen them IRL yet. I love the staggered butterflies! You should add this to Danni's Flutterby Wednesday challenge this week too. :)

Rachel said...

This is beautiful Tina!! love those precious butterflies!
hugs,
Rachel

Lauren said...

This is so pretty Tina! Great job with the colors and layout.

Danni said...

I totally {heart} this card!! Gorgeous!

Allison said...

Bright and fun...love the BG stamp! Want that mix of butterflies!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is gorgeous, Tina!

I
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ it!

Love those stamps!!

~amy~ said...

I sooooo love this!!!

alienanessa said...

Your butterflies and stamping on here are just amazing and perfect!

ShareThis