Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fly Away With Me SFYTT

For this week's SFYTT, I went a little overboard with color and schtuff! Lots of dies and textures on this baby! The dp is from Echo Park, their Sweet Summertime collection.

The jumbo ric rac is a Die-namics die from MFT, I totally {heart} it! Then, I wound some twine around it, and added some die cut felt flowers with a sweet l'il button accented with some more twine. Don't forget that the Makeup for the Weekend challenge is to use felt, you have today and tomorrow to get your card in!

The image panel was stamped with Background Basics: Text Style in a light blue ink; I then added the flourish and the sentiment. Lastly, I added the butterfly after I embossed it and blinged it out!

10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Tina!!! Girl this absolutely ROCKS!!! I love every single detail!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jenn Diercks said...

I love all of the color. The twine, ric rac and button element are fabulous. I love the stamped background behind the butterfly.

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Tina I love your layers.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love the fun colors and the layers Tina!! Love it!

Beth Norman said...

Ohhhhhhh I love this card. It is so nice and bright and jumped right out at me.

Carma said...

Wonderful colors! It's really eye-catching.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina!!

Michelle VP said...

Ooooh! I love the bright colors and texture on this one. That orange really makes this card pop! :)

Rachel said...

another beautiful card Tina!! WOW!!!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Wow, you sure are rockin' with that lovely green, the fabulous butterfly - perfect!!!! - and the felt flowers and that string, jeepers are you ever good at this!!!

ShareThis