Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friendly TESC

The TESC120 sketch really lent itself well to using some neglected items in my stamp room; the PMS set, Friendly Flowers which has sadly been under used as of late, the Sizzix branch die, and the Hero Arts gems.

I grabbed some lovely October Afternoon papers and got busy. The sentiment was stamped and then die cut using nesties, then I masked under the sentiment so that I could stamp the flower cluster from Faith, Hope, Love.

I added the gem strips along the paper line to dress it up a little bit. Gems were also added to the punched flower centers.


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY, I love those little flowers.

Ana Baird said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Tina! Haven't visited your blog in a long time but love the new look of it.

Danni said...

This is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Oh Tina this is so pretty! I love how you used the sketch..and those papers are beautiful. GORGEOUS card, my friend!!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tina! Love this fab mix of patterned paper!!

alienanessa said...

Okay, hold on. As if the papers weren't absolutely great, but then you go and do those flowers and leaves and branches like you did...wow!! Love the whole thing!!

ShareThis