Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun in the Sun Mojo

Speaking of mojo, my mojo is still missing in action, has been since May, if you find it, please let me know. I am lost without it!

So for Mojo146, I used Relax, a set I cherish. I would be a total beach bum if I lived near a beach. I love the water, smells, and sounds; it's so relaxing and I just feel like I belong there. Of course, I love the mountains too, but the beach is special.

The papers are from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye; the burlap pattern is an Ippity stamp that I got from PMS DT member Maria. I really like it, it's the perfect size; I just wish I was better at lining them up on the fly.

Once the image was colored, I die cut it with nesties. The sentiment was inked in various shades and then stamped and die cut as well; then I just added some gems on the edge of the oval shape.

9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Tina! Such a great color combination and fun stamps!

And it looks to me like you've lined up that burlap stamp beautifully. I don't think there's any such thing as 'perfect' burlap ... unless it's this burlap!

Sending hugs!

Kristie said...

This is such a fun card! I love the images and the colors you used. The sentiment looks great multi-colored!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super take on the sketch Tina, FABULOUS.

Risa said...

Very pretty card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison said...

A terrificly pretty card Tina! Super take on the MOJO sketch!

Jenn Diercks said...

My Mojo has been missing too. I think it's the summer and so much to do. I'm looking forward to school starting again so I can get back on a schedule.

I think your card is so pretty. I love the images and I love the way you colored in the sentiment.

Dawn B. said...

I don't see a thing wrong with your Mo and Jo.. This is a fun summer card.. Great job.

Michelle said...

My mojo might be hanging out with yours having fun...cause I haven't seen mine lately. Maybe it's the humidity and heat that has made mine disappear :)

It's a cute card - you always have such wonderful papers!!

alienanessa said...

I love this card, but I am particularly taken by the three-panel sky and clouds!! A really great touch to a wonderful looking palm tree. Great job on the sentiment too, love the colors!

ShareThis