Friday, July 16, 2010

I Felt the Makeup for the Weekend Challenge

It's Friday and that means it's time for another Makeup for the Weekend challenge. I am this week's challenger and I am challenging you to use felt on your card or project. Felt is all the rage these days and I tried so hard to resist, but it was pointless...I love it.

I used the beautiful Faith, Hope, Love set, as well as a sentiment. I used Mercy's sketch this week, MTSC82. I am always intimidated by evenly spaced panels, and almost always manage to mess them up. This card also qualifies for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge which is to use felt AND the EONAC26 challenge to use buttons. Technically, I only used one, but since I am button challenged, I think it qualifies.

The pink border is felt as is the flower on the image/ sentiment panel. I added a button threaded with baker's twine for a little extra something.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week. Please use the keyword M4TW35 when you upload to any public gallery or to your blog. Then link it to the PMS blog so we can take a peek at it. You'll also want to check the blog to see who else has some inspiration for you.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Tina love your button.

Bonnie said...

Love this Tina! Your colours are awesome!

~amy~ said...

Soooo pretty Tina!!!

Jenn Diercks said...

I think this is super cute! I love all of the panels. You did them perfectly!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tina!

Danni said...

How fun that we both used Mercy's sketch! Such a pretty card!

Carma said...

I love the color combination and the button with a bow. So cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is simply elegant Tina!! I love your colors and dp with the simple layout!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Tina!!! The felt border is a perfect touch...love this PTI die too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful colors and design, Tina! Great felt accenting, too! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so pretty Tina and was such a fun challenge! Love your color combo!

alienanessa said...

Oooh the sentiment with the green panels and then that pink - just delicious!!

ShareThis