Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Your Birthday MTSC

I used Mercy's sketch for this card, MTSC80. I wanted to use some more of this fun paper and some of my new Verve. The sentiment is from Wish Big and the little feathery scroll is from Blue Skies. This is a pretty simple number, heavy on patterned paper and light on stamping. I like to take the easy way out sometimes. LOL

I am enjoying this last day off before the short work week. Although I love extra days off, I don't like having to accomplish a full week's work in 4 days.....grrrr.

And, today is Day 3 of PMS Sneak Peeks, get over to the PMS blog to see today's goodies.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty Tina, I love the black.

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty...yup, I dig the short work week but it's always a mad dash to get everything done:)

Allison said...

Super fab! Love that paper for sure!

chilli pip said...

Lovely card ,great choice and arrangement of papers

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is stunning, Tina! Love it!!

Danni said...

What great paper and a fantastic card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful paper Tina!! Love the simple but very elegant design!! Gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Lovely card Tina! The designer paper and jumbo scallop border look excellent with this Verve sentiment!

alienanessa said...

Whoa!!! I flippin' love the colors and the papers!! Taking a cue from those flowers with the polka dot paper was genius, and I love the leaf with the sentiment!

ShareThis