Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Live Laugh Love

I wanted to use some goodness from PTI on this card. The paper is just beautiful, I love the colors and freshness of it. Here I paired it with the Library Ledger and Beautiful Blooms II sets in colors to match the paper. The sentiment is from the 3rd Anniversary set, first time I have used it. One day....

The American Crafts ribbon is some I picked up at Big Lots a week or so ago for $1, I think it has 5 yards on it. So, a pretty great deal. The open scallop die is from MFT, what is not to love about those scallops?

I have been loving this color combo alot lately, it's just so fun and fresh. Of course, I gravitate to the brights, so I suppose it's no surprise.

8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! How pretty! Love this color combo! So FUN!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that scallop die Tina, and love your ribbon.

Allison said...

That is one super-fun card! You always have the best color mixes!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is such a fun bright card. It's wonderful!

~amy~ said...

awesome card tina....great deal on that ribbon...

Michelle VP said...

Oh so pretty! I'm going to have to check out the die-namics now and it's all your fault, haha! Red and turquoise are two of my fave colors and they look fabulous together! :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card!! love that color combo.
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, TH, I am in love with this card!! I am taken with polka dots lately, and I love this paper that you've used before so beautifully, the sentiment panel is awesome and those scallops, somehow I have to have those!!

ShareThis