Sunday, July 4, 2010

PMS July Release Sneak Peeks, Day 2

Today is Day 2 of the July Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. Today's theme is Retail Therapy and it's also the name of this set.

Is there anything better than new shoes? I love getting new shoes, finding them gets more and more difficult however! But, I can totally relate to the quote.

I chose some beautiful October Afternoon papers for the card and to paper piece each of the shoe boxes. Once the shoe was colored, I cut the image out with nesties. Then, I put it face down and ran it through my Xyron; lastly I sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds on top. It is really sparkly, but is also somewhat subdued.

Be sure to head on over to the PMS blog to see the other pieces of this set and to see what the other Makeup Artists did! You'll also find out how you can win it!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SUPER PRETTY Tina!

~amy~ said...

Love it Tina!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! Love the glittered shoes!

Crafty Engineering said...

Love all of the glitter! I had a recent episode of finding it difficult to find shoes that were comfortable! Who wears half of the shoes out there?

Cindy Coutts said...

Great layout, gorgeous card, and LOL on the PMS sneak peek day 2 -- reminds me of my daughters right now. Happy 4th of July Tina!

Tracey said...

Love the glitter! What a gorgeous card!!

Carma said...

Love the paper pieced shoe boxes that tie to the papers on the card. Brilliant!

Bonnie said...

I can never find the right pair of shoes....but these are gorgeous - love all the sparkle!

Allison said...

What super fun glittery paper...great mix with the blue CS!

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Tina!! Love the scallops and the Dazzling Diamonds!

Michelle VP said...

Love the how you covered your image with glitter. I love using the xyron for that! Paper piecing your boxes first to match the rest of the card was a great idea too! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Tina! you know I have been an fan of your blog for awhile! so fun to guest with u guys! lovely card and I know I love that thing called "shopping" he he he!

alienanessa said...

This is gorgeous and the sparkly glitterness is wonderful!!

ShareThis