Friday, July 2, 2010

Starstruck VLV

This card was made for the 5th and final June Viva la Verve challenge; I, again, chose the 3rd room- seems to be my theme this month. The sketch is pretty awesome too! The colors were screaming 4th of July to me; this card also qualifies for the Curtain Call {Act 36} challenge AND the Cupcake Inspiration challenge 65. Woot!

I used the oh so lovely Startstruck set from Paper Makeup Stamps and then a few from PTI; Library Ledger and Vintage Picnic were used here. The dark blue panel was embossed using one of my favorite folders, Argyle.

I am gearing up to enjoy my long weekend!

8 comments:

Risa said...

Hello Tina,
I'm so sorry that I haven't been around lately. Life is full of surprises but we handle them and move on.
Your card is very pretty! I love the Patriotic colors against the Kraft card stock! Very eye appealing!
Take care and have a beautiful and safe holiday weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Tina!!

Deb Neerman said...

I LOVE this, Tina, I want to marry this! It's absolutely stunning in every detail!

Hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend, Sweetie! Sending hugs!

Danni said...

Love all the texture! Great card!

Allison said...

A fun card for the 4th...love that star stamp!

Christi said...

This is wonderful Tina!!

Cindy Coutts said...

Great CB folder that you used rather than the usual stars (like me).

alienanessa said...

Wowy, this is great. I do have to say that my fave part is the oval with all that stamping goodness! Love it! And love the strip o' bling on there!!!

ShareThis