Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet Peas SFYTT

Jen's SFYTT this week was pretty interesting and I had an idea of what I wanted to do. So, I used the Framed Die-namics and stamp set from MFT as well as Sweet Pea from There She Goes.

The papers are some from SEI, from an "older than the hills" package. I rounded the corners of the pink layer and then added the celery strip to the center. The primas are some I have had for a time as well, it feels good to use up some of my stash.

Man, oh man, am I ready for the weekend. I have a short week next week since I have to prepare my house and some food for Cody's birthday party next weekend. We are having a tropical theme with some board and guessing games too. I can hardly wait to have everyone join us to celebrate Cody, just makes my heart happy.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY Tina.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tina!
Clairex

Risa said...

Hi Tina,
Your card is beautiful! I love the soft colors and lovely flower image!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina! So soft and pretty ... and such a gorgeous image!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Sweetie!!

Dawn B. said...

Sweet peas are my fav...This is really pretty Tina...

alienanessa said...

This is so stinkin' cool, I can't even begin to say, jeeze!

ShareThis