Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August PMS Sneak Peeks, Day 1

Today starts the fun of sneaking peeks of the August release. We're starting off with the fairies! This li'l cutie is Leigh, looks like she's having a blast splashing in that puddle.

I paired her up with some beautiful papers from the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary line; it is such a fabulous line. Her billowing skirt is so fun to color! I made sure to add some sparkle to her wings using Shimmerz, then added some clear dew drops around the oval shape. No rainboots would be complete without the high shine of Glossy Accents.

This sweetheart might even be my new favorite fairy, I love her! Be sure to head on over to the PMS blog to see all the other fairies and to find out how you can win them!

The Release Party is on August 7th {Cody's birthday!} and starts at 9pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. We always have such a wonderful time, PMS fans are the best!


16 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my this is beyond cute! So reminds me of my abby...she can't pass up a puddle :)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina, love your coloring.

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, this is just adorable, Tina! Love that sweet image ... and you've colored her so beautifully!

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable Tina! Your colouring is stunning and I love the dp you've chosen - perfect!

Katie Cotton said...

so sweet! I love it!

~amy~ said...

sooo cute! One of my fav lines of MME paper too!

Lisa Kind said...

I love how we say "this is my new fav fairy"! LOL!!! We are so biased! My fav is Seth fairy (because I was assigned to him!)! But Leigh is a sweetie and I LOVE how you presented her! The dp is perfect (love that line too) and she is colored to perfection! Love the glossy accents on her boots...I should have thought of that! Great card, Tina (as usual)!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how adorable!! your paper choices are fantastic!! love how you used the raindrop paper very creative!!
hugs,
Rachel

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love this card!

Danni said...

I love the paper you used! How perfect!! Gorgeous coloring! Fabulous card!

Carma said...

These papers are too perfect! I love the colors and her skirt is especially wonderful (and in my favorite color!)

Christi Snow said...

ooooh, Tina! This is such a beautiful card! smiles....

Michelle VP said...

What amazing papers you used with Leigh! So perfect for a puddle fairy. :) And I {heart} how you colored her too & the pretty shimmer on her wings. :)

FibreJunky said...

OMG, I love her!!! She is so perfect!

Mandi said...

I love how you colored this fairy and the added little touches on her wings and boots. So cute!

alienanessa said...

Okay, this is one of my TH faves, I love how you did her and paired her with perfect umbrella paper!!

ShareThis