Thursday, August 5, 2010

August PMS Sneak Peeks, Day 3

Here we are already at Day Three of the August Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. Katie made the popular Home Matters set into rubber, it was previously only available in digital format.

I totally love this sentiment because it speaks the truth on so many levels. I'm not sure you can tell, but both of the main papers I used are woodgrain....score! I love it when that happens!

Now, head on over to the PMS blog to see what the other Makeup Artists did with this fabulous set and to see how you can win it for yourself.

Remember, we have a Release Party in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum on August 7th. The fun starts at 9pm EST; we'd love for you to join us.


15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Whatta fabbie sentiment...love your card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL sentiment Tina.

Lisa Kind said...

Really pretty card, Tina! Love the layout and how you used the stamps! So pretty!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is really pretty. I love the colors and layout on this card.

Christi said...

This is wonderful girl!!!!

Rachel said...

such a beautiful sentiment and you paper choices are fabulous!!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

Oh what a sweet card - that sentiment is awesome. I have to get that as it is just so so true!!

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Tina! I absolutely adore this set!

Carma said...

I love the birdhouse behind the sentiment. What a great idea. I'm happy this is in rubber now because I don't do digis very well at all.

Michelle VP said...

Love that saying and how you paired it with woodgrain papers! :)

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful, Tina!

FibreJunky said...

very pretty, Tina!

Mandi said...

Very pretty! :) Nice job Tina!

Anonymous said...

Oh TH! seeing this now that we've moved and are enjoying a smaller space, I love this even more! ~;->anessa

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

ShareThis