Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School Notepad

I made this to give to Cody's teacher, it matches the card I made her. I found out that he has the same teacher this year as he had in 2nd grade. I hope her attitude has improved since then, or it's gonna be a long year. She's good, I just don't care for her much. Guess that doesn't matter, all that matters is that my son does well and learns what he's supposed to; she doesn't have to be my friend.

These notepads are always a big hit and I really like to make them. In fact, all the girls in Cody's class have requested one. Unfortunately for them, that is NOT gonna happen. LOL

The stamps are from School Time, I love this set although at first glance I didn't think I'd need it. I used them in conjunction with some October Afternoon papers fitting for the theme.

The apple has Glossy Accents on it, but it's hard to tell from the photo. The button was threaded with twine and then attached with a glue dot. Lastly, the pen was decorated with matching papers.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL!!!

~amy~ said...

Cute!!!!

Danni said...

Very cute and wonderful project!!

Michelle said...

I love those notebooks and they are such a handy size. I bet Cody's teacher will love it! Why can't you make the girls one...I mean you've got free time right :) I haven't been to PTI in forever...need to go check it out but am sure I'll have a mile long wish list!

Rachel said...

These are Fabulous!!hmmm, May have to get a few of these notepads.
thanks for the inspiration.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis